As promised in my last blog - my MAC eyeshadow collection post. Shamefully, I don't use nearly half of these eyeshadows. The problem is, I've found a colour that I truely love, and I wear it every single day with other colours to compliment it. Trouble is, it's a limited edition colour. So now I have to turn to Ebay. *sigh*
So here we have my neutral pallett. It was full up before, but I decided to take the "not so neutrals" out and put them into a quad. The majority of eyeshadows contained in this pallett are the ones I reach for the most out of all the MAC eyeshadows I have.
- Dazzlelight;; neutral with silver/copper reflects.
- Retrospek;; bare champagne shimmer.
- All That Glitters;; midtone beige with gold reflects.
- Style Snob;; Discontionued from the "Love That Look" collection;; dirty pink/brown with gold pearl.
- Honey Lust;;bronzed dipped peach.
- Woodwinked;; warm antiqued gold.
- Satin Taupe;; taupe brown with silvery bronze.
- Tempting;; Sinfully rich coco.
- Sable;; muted golden plum brown with bronze shimmer.
- Twinks;; dirty plum with gold reflects.
Here in this quad are the darker colours I own, the backened/smokey eye kind of colours. I very occassionally will go for a touch of Beauty Marked or Black Tied in a look, but these aren't used very often
- Smoke & Diamonds;; Discontionued from the "Love That Look" collection;; dirty dark grey.
- Top Knot;; Discontinued from the "Blonde, Brunette, Redhead" collection;; deep black purple with multi reflects.
- Beauty Marked;; a deep blackened red with sparkle twighlight effect.
- Black Tied;; a midnight black with a silver white sparkle.
- Grand Entrance;; absolute favourite eyeshadow, EVERRR! Discontinued from the "Love That Look" collection;; cool apricot beige.
- Ego;; Discontinued from the "Starflash" collection;; baby pink with frost shimmer. (I never use this.
- Et Tu Bouquet?;; Discontinued from the "A Rose Romance" collection;; soft frosted pink.
- Hush;; Soft peach duochrome with pink opalescent shimmer.
- Femme Fi;; Discontinued from the "Neo Sci-fi" & "Blonde, Brunette, Redhead" collection;; frosty golden cream.
- Love Stone;; Discontinued from the "Flashtronic" collection;; Mineralised plum.
- Glamour Check;; Discontinued from the "Love That Look" collection;; reddish brown.
- Falling Star;; rich reddish brown.
- Star Violet;; earth touched, pinky brown plum fusion.
- Bold & Brazen;; Discontinued from the "Love Lace" collection;; soft copper.
- Cork;; muted golden brown.
- Mulch;; intense golden reddish brown flecked with golden bronze shimmer.
- Hypnotizing;; Discontinued from the "Love Lace" collection;; frosted grey mauve.
- Satellite Dreams;; dirty deep plum with violet/blue reflects.
So that's it, that's my collection...and my top five?
Grand Entrance, Woodwinked, Sable, Twinks & Satin Taupe.
I hope you enjoyed my MAC collection and that it heped if you are looking into getting any eyeshadows yourselves.