Tuesday 29 June 2010

Holiday Outfits of the Day

Helloooo ladies,

I'm back from my absolutely brilliant holiday in Jamaica, I had a great time, and met loads of people, a lot of whom live close to me, and we've already had a meet up since we've been back! It was so amazing, we've all already looked into booking the same place for next year, and we're going to go back as a big group!


While I was there, I thought I could do a holiday outfits of the day section for my blog, so here it is for you, some of the outfits I wore whilst on my two week trip.





Bikini, New Look
Shorts, H&M
Boob tube, H&M
Bag, Accessorize
Flip flops, Accessorize
Sunglasses, River Island
Crop top, Topshop
Floral skirt, Primark
Gold sandals, Office
Bag, Primark
Bangles, New Look & Primark
Playsuit, River Island
Sunglasses, River Island
Bag, Accessorize
Flip flops, Primark
Dress, Accessorize
Bangles, Primark
Beaded necklace, Primark
Flip flops, Primark
Straw clutch, Primark
Dress, Next
Pearls, Primark
Corsage, Bay
Pearl bracelets, Topshop & Next
Straw clutch, Primark
Gold sandals, Office
Dress, Topshop
Bangles, New Look
Earrings, Accessorize
Boob tube, River Island
Denim shorts, Next
Silver bangles, Tu
Silver sandals, Red Herring

Floral dress, Primark
Tan belt, Primark
Bag, Primark
Bangles, Primark
Gladiator sandals, Primark

Maxi dress, Miss Selfridge
Silver sandals, Red Herring
Dress, Primark
Waist belt, Primark
Bag, Primark
Flip flops, Primark
Jewellery, Primark & New Look


Maxi dress, River Island
Bangles, New Look
Gold sandals, Office
Loves,

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I especially love all the dress, the leopard one is so pretty, and that maxi is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely that you've made lots of friends and are going back! Ah!

    Looking gorgeous, tanned and glowy! Love the maxi dresses x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamaica..... so jealous!!!
    Love love love the floral maxi from Miss Selfridge, I'm definately going to keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jo, thank you sweet pea. I love the leopard dress too, such a contrast with the pink flowers at the bottom! xx

    @Daisy, isn't it, it was so refreshing to go on holiday and meet people who live close by for a change. Aww thank you hunni xxx

    @Dollface, Jamaica is absolutely beautiful, I have been three times now, it's so addictive. They have a saying, once you go, you know! Amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great sense of style and a very defined look. Love your outfit choices, not only were they stylish and suitable for a Caribbean vacay, but can be worn anywhere you live, depending on the time of day of course. You have a very nice body shape. Love the playsuit, black dress, boob tube, blue dress.
    xoxo, Krystia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, what brand and colour nail polish is that on your toes? Love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your holiday outfits are wonderful, I love them and I love the orange colours.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)