Thursday 1 July 2010

Confessions of a Shoe Addict

So since I got back from Jamaica a week ago, I seem to have gone a bit shoe crazy. Over last weekend New Look had a 20% off summer sandals offer on, so I had a look online and ended up ordering a pair that I liked the look of, which I hadn't seen in the shop before. Then after work on Friday I popped into New Look and ended up buying two more pairs. Over the weekend I went shopping with my boyfriend, where another pair of shoes were purchased this time in Primark and finally on Sunday I popped into Primark again and got another three pairs! Ooops. So, thats a total of 7 pairs of shoes in a week. Kind of extream I know. Oh well, it was pay day, and they're pretty so never mind.

Here they all are anyway::


:: New Look ::
:: Primark ::
Whilst on the subject of shoes, my Mum and I had a big clear out of our spare room (walk in wardrobe lol) today, and I ended up getting rid of 29 pairs of shoes! I was brutal, and if I hadn't worn them in a while, they got binned, there were even shoes I have never worn, but I just knew I was never going to wear them, so they might as well just go. We can actually walk around our spare room now, and it is no longer a dumping ground, horray!

Loves,

12 comments:

  1. ohmy gosh those little ballet pumps are adorable! pay day tommorow, iam so on a mission to buy those! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the Primark ones, bargains!!! I think all the ones you got as they are pretty likely to be still "in" next Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flats in the last pic, they are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many nice ones about at this time of year its hard to resist. I got some today as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! I'm TOO jealous - love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, especially those dolly shoes :) I shall have to browse Primark soon!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had to be very strict with myself buying Summer shoes as I could really go over board. Good for you having a clear out though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in need of some good shoes for summer! These sandals are so cute! Love the colour of the pumps! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't decide on my fav but those 1st pair are rather nice.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, who cares! All the shoes you got are to die for.. they're soooo cute!! Besides you got rid of some, so don't feel bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the third..! but they all seem all-gladiator sandals.. nice choices btw

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)