Friday 23 July 2010

Thursdays Treasures

Last post of the day guys, I promise!

Yesterday I went to London's Westfield to see a very important man about a very important bag, all will be revealed on my birthday... And along the way I managed to pick up a few nice bits and bobs.

White Chiffon dress, Dorothy Perkins, £40

However I have 40% press discount for DP's so yay!

High-waisted denim shorts, Next, £16...bargain!

Black flowy dress, Next, £45


Hareems, Next, £15

Structured, shoulder pad dress, Next, £40

Loves,

4 comments:

  1. Love the high waisted shorts and the white dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shorts :)) they're all pretty

    huong
    x-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts, they're super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Helen, thanks! Me too! x

    @London's-beauty, thank youuu! x

    @Dollface, thanks hun, I love them x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)