So because of the whole saving money thing/spending ban (yeah, 'cause I really kept that up!) I haven't really bought much, if any make up recently. Bad times. So instead of doing a "May Faves", I thought I would do a "Things I'm Loving Right Now" post instead. Same kind of idea, except, it ranges through a lot of different things.
So first up...
1. Loving the fact that in 5 days time I will be here, cocktail in hand, sunglasses on eyes, lazing on a sun lounger with my favourite people in the world.
2. I treated myself to a gorgeous new travel make up bag to go in my handbag, it was a last min find while I was in the que in Primark, and I love it!
4. The sun is shining, so it's time to get out the white shoes! I got these from Primark a few days ago, they were £10 and I can't wait to team them with a little floral dress.
7. Alternatively to using the rubber scrublet, I popped to The Body Shop and picked up this one for £3, it is a bit rough on the skin, but I'm guessing thats good for getting the flakes away?!
8. I am totally loving this song right now, Wynter Gorden ft. David Guetta - Dirty Talk I can't get it out of my head, it's a perfect summer tune, and I can't wait to have it blasting out of my car with the windows down.
Hope you enjoyed this post, and that you are all doing well. I'll try and get another post in before I go away on Tuesday, maybe a "packing" post? Showing you what I'm taking on holiday? Let me know if you'd like to see that, and if I get a good responce I'll do it!