Friday 14 August 2009

Nearly competition time

Hi everyone, 

I hope you're having a lovely friday evening. Tonight is the first night in ages I've been without the boyfriend, he's gone to meet some friends, I've got my two cousins here, who I've been babysitting, they're 3 and 10, but now they've gone to bed I don't really know what to do with myself! 

I thought I'd do a tiny little post, just to say that I now have 98 followers, which is great. So thank you all for following, it means a lot to me. And to say thanks, once I reach 100, I will be having a competition. I've planned all the prizes, and I'm really excited about it. So come on, just two more people need to follow me and then you can have a chance of winning some prizes.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Loves, 
xoxox

4 comments:

  1. :) you're so awesome!

    I'm about to go four months without my boy because I'm studying in England.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Dila Yay, got the one more now!! xxx

    @adubbskthx Aww, where abouts in England?

    @Blogspot Beauty THANK YOUUUUU! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)