Friday 14 August 2009

Birthday Wishlist

I've just been drooling over some stuff online (mainly MAC eyeshadows), but I'm pretty broke now, and I don't get paid until the 26th :(

However, I thought it'd be fun to make a wishlist, and as it's my birthday at the beginning of next month.

So here's some things that right now I'm dreaming of...


MAC eyeshadows:
  • Style Snob from the Love That Look collection
  • Beauty Marked
  • Carbon
  • Romp
  • Amber Lights
  • Expensive Pink
  • All That Glitters
  • Cranberry
  • Idol Eyes
  • Trax
  • Mythology
  • Black Tied
  • Star Violet
  • Falling Star
  • Deep Truth
  • Crystal
  • Tilt
  • Freshwater
  • Then of course I'll need a 15 slot palette to put them in. 
  • This bag I love, love, love this bag, I saw it in the shop today.
  • This purse
  • These boots
  • This dress
I think that's about it for now, I'm sure I'll find many other things to lust over in the coming weeks. 

*sigh* Oh, to be rich.

Loves,
xoxox


4 comments:

  1. good job you've got an amazing bff init x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Winny Oh hey you!! I was reading your comment, thinking, who wrote that, then I actually looked at the name and realised it was you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots and the clutch, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.
    still can't get your head around it lo. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)