Sorry there were no other blogs from me last week, I was pretty busy with work, and it was also my boyfriends birthday this weekend, so I was preparing for that ect ect. Any, I thought I'd update to say that my international swap with Whitney from Whitz World of Makeup arrived. Excitement! It was my first ever swap since entering the blogging community a month or so ago. Whitney is from the States, and I'm from London, so we exchanged things that each of us can't really get where we live. So I sent Whitney some GOSH, Barry M and Natural Collection bits, while I recieved:
- Two Milani eyeshadows in 03 Bronze Doll and 04 Coffee Shop - so pigmented, I used these for the first time today and the results were very bold.
- Two NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils in 612 Gold & 617 Iced Mocha.
- Two lipsticks a MAC Fafi in Utterly Frivolous a gorgeous coraly pink and a Victoria Secret in VIP an icy pink with gold shimmer.
- NYX Sheer Gloss in Barbie.
- MAC tinted lip conditioner SPF 15.
- A gorgeous sparkly pink pigment.
- DR. Pepper Cherry Chocolate lip balm.
- Cosmedicine multi-tasking moisturiser.