Saturday 4 July 2009

Honest Scrap Tag

I was tagged by Greta to do the "Honest Scrap" tag.

You have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Then you have to tag ten people with the award. Finally, let all the people you've given the award know they've gotten it (comment their blogs or something). Don't forget to link back to the person who awarded you.

  1. Up until about 4/5 years ago I wanted to be a graphic designer, I studied Multimedia Design at college, and it was only in my final year that I decided to change direction slightly on to Fashion, I went on to do Fashion Journalism at University, of which I graduated last year.
  2. My main goal in life is to become a freelance fashion stylist, I'd love to be stylist to the stars, now that would be amazing.
  3. I am a total impulse buyer, I have so many items in my wardrobe that still have tags on. If I see something I remotely like, I get it, I don't ever think about it, I just do it. I'm terrible.
  4. My favourite flowers are lilys. 
  5. I have a phobia (if you can call it that) about drinking from a can. I once read a story about someone that had been poisoned from drinking out of a drinks can because it was covered in rat urine. Ewwww. Ever since then I just can't bring myself to drink out of a can. If I really have to then I have to rinse the can under the tap, or wipe it off first. I'm really weird about it. 
  6. I am a perfectionist, I hate things being moved around in my bedroom, everywhere has a set place, and even if a photo frame is moved out of place I get frustrated. I'm beginning to think I have slight OCD or at least sound like I do...
  7. I came out of a 5 year relationship at the start of this year, nothing bad happened, we just drifted apart. It was a mutual break up, and yes it was sad, but unfortunately these things happen. Since then I've met someone else, Jack, and I couldn't be happier, things are going really well with us and I hope it stays that way.
  8. I own near enough 200 pairs of shoes!
  9. I have been driving for 4 years and have had two cars in that time, my first car was a VW Polo, it was red and her name was Polly Polo, as named by my best friend, Nicola. Then last May I got my current car, my GORGEOUS Mini Cooper, it's black and her name is Molly, also named by Nicola. Can you see the pattern there?!
  10. And finally, I want to have surgery, I hate my nose and have a mole on my face that I am determined to get removed one day, just need to get saving! I'm really paranoid about them both and wish I could change them.
I tag:










12 comments:

  1. Yay my first tag... Thanks hun. I will do this later on today or tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW babe thanks for the tag!!! hey my blog sale keeps changing- i've been selling things left and right so email me what you want (that's comparable in price for the items you're getting me) so i can put it on hold for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I'm going to get right on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tag girl, ill get right on it hehe <3. and 1, you'd be an awesome stylist for the stars, your gorgeous and stylish yourself, and 2, NONESENSE TO SURGERY! your nose is perfect the way it is =)and i dont know what mole your talking about, therefore, no one can see it and your beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Whit, I'll have a look babe and get back to you, but I have no idea what pounds are to dollars I'll have to get on a currency converter or something lol.

    @Lil, no problem, I'll have a nose at yours!

    @C. Awww thank you hun, that comment was too sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tag, I'll do this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool tag! Nice blog too. Saw you via Mills' request ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow 200 pairs of shoes!!! How I envy you. Your blog is adorable by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)