- What is your favourite makeup look? I'm a big fan of the smoky eye, I use neutrals to create it, colours like MAC's Dazzlelight, Retrospeck, with colours like Mulch, Twinks in the crease, lots of mascara and eyeliner in the waterline. I use a light foundation, contour with bronzer and use a little blush on the apples of my cheeks. And nude lips to finish the look.
- What part of your body do you love? Tough question, what girl will openly admit that they love a part of their body?! I guess I'd have to say my eyes, they are a lovely green colour.
- Who is your beauty icon? Of the past, it has to be Audrey Hepburn. It's almost cliched to love her, but almost impossible not to. Her signature look was just classicly beautiful. Present day though, I'm a big Lauren Conrad fan, I love her look. It's so girly and gentle. All the girls from the Hills have a great look, I envy them all, and their handbags!
- What beauty products instantly make you feel sexy? With out a doubt, fake nails. I bite my nails, and when I don't have falsey's on I feel so unfeminine it's unreal! As soon as I get them on it's like a different person's hand. Then of course, there's fake tan and on the odd occasion false eyelashes, I sound so fake!
- How do you look after your skin? God, I'm actually really lazy, I'd love to be able to drink 2 litres of water a day, but I just can't do it.
- What is your signature scent? Marc Jacobs Daisy <3333
- What are your hair secrets? TIGI Bed Head in Brunette Goddess is the shit! It smells like toffee. I make sure I thoroughly condition my hair as it can be dry because of the colouring, and always try to use a heat defense spray before drying and styling. At the moment I'm using Alberto V05 heat protect styling spray that I was given when I was working at Reveal Magazine.
- How do you pamper yourself? If I have a day off and I'm going out that evening, I'll do little things to pamper myself all day, I'll start off with a long bath, then do my nails, and paint my toenails, spend ages on my hair and fake tan, and then lastly do my make up. I feel rubbish when I go out when I've only had an hour or so to get ready.
- What is your pet peeve? Bra straps with boobtube's NO NO NO! Why?! Hair extensions that don't match the hair colour and don't blend in. Girls that don't blend their foundation into their jaw line and neck, argh! Sort it out!
- Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy? Just do what comes naturally, don't be afraid to try things out, and use make up as a form of expression!
I tag anyone who wants to join in the tag!