Tuesday 22 February 2011

Umberto Giannini: 3 for £10 Haul

DSC08860

Umberto Giannini hair products are on offer at Boots for an amazing 3 for £10 so I popped in today to see what I could pick up. I knew I wanted a mask of some sort because my hair is really horrible and dry at the moment.

I got the Indulgent Beauty Moisture Mask, which retails at £5.61. It's a deep treatment for dry, damaged hair. It contains shea butters to replenish the hair. I also got the Grunge Glamour Tousled Salt Spray, which was also £5.61. I've been wanting to pick up a salt spray for a while now, and think it will be an easy alternative to using straighteners on my hair throughout the summer and whilst I am on holiday. And finally I picked up a heat protectant, which is self explainatory really and would have been £4.99 on it's own.

So the offer is worth checking out if you are looking to stock up on your hair products and saving a bit of money along the way!
If anyone would like reviews on any of these items omce I have given them a go, feel free to leave a comment below.

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me :)