Saturday 18 December 2010

Pretty Cherished at the Aussie Bloggers Market Event

As a lot of you may already know, at the beginning of December, the lovely people at Aussie held yet another splendid event. This time in the form of a market, where you could host a stall of just go along for the gaurenteed fun that happens at Aussie events.

Myself I went for both.

Nicola and I showcased our Pretty Cherished jewellery at the event and it went down a storm.

I thought I would share a few photos from the day with you.

Here are Nicola and I putting the finishing touches to our stall...


Huge thank you to the whole team at Aussie for an amazing day as usual. Can't wait to see what 2011 has instore for th Aussie Angels :)

Loves,

1 comment:

  1. aaah your stall was awesome!
    still kicking myself that I didn't but the merry go round for my best friend :)
    Did your stall do well? I thought your prices were very fair.
    I was your neighbour and have finally posted now! hooray hehe
    http://www.shinythoughts.net/2010/12/aussie-angel-tribe-mascots-setting-up.html
    have a lovely xmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)