Saturday 10 April 2010

Thursdays Shopping OOTD

So on Thursday the sun decided to come out, however it was still  bit chilly, and I'm not one to get my little white legs out as soon as the sun comes out. So I was faced with the question, how do I look summery, but still keep warm? This is the outfit I came up with:








Playsuit, Primark
Black vest, New Look
Black stirrup leggings, Miss Selfridge
Long grey cardigan, Zara
Tan Waist belt, Primark
Handbag, Max C London
Flower clip, Accessorize
Love necklace, Primark
Watch, Michael Kores
Ring, Primark
Distresses cowboy boots, River Island

Loves,



12 comments:

  1. Really cute! I love the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, I love the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that playsuit is from Primark?! Looks like something in Topshop or River Island!

    www.sophlewis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the watch <3

    starsandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks dead pretty & summery :) I love the flower.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Superficialgirl, thank you, they're my faves! <3

    @Helen, thanks, it was only £1.50 and there is one going in my giveaway, so watch out for that! x

    @Cupcake Couture, thanks hunni x

    @Cherry Blossom, thank you my dear! x

    @Sophie, it is indeed hun, and a bargain at £13! x

    @xoLauraox09, me too! I got it for xmas from my boyfee! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Charlotte, thank you gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, a lot. Very spring time :)

    I have tagged you for an award on my blog:
    http://tanyatalksmakeup.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunshine-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those boots look sooo comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love your WATCH!!!


    xxx S

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)