Thursday 25 February 2010

Unexpected Haulage

Hi guys,

I went shopping today to pick up a dress I'd seen online from Miss Selfridge, but I didn't end up getting it because in the flesh, I wasn't happy with the way it looked, it was like a jersey, clingy material, when I was expecting something more structured,

So I had a look around the shops and got some other bits and thought I'd share.

Longline bandeau, Miss Selfridge, £10 (I think)
Sturrup leggings, Miss Selfridge, £14
Beach dress (which I am going to wear of an evening on holiday), Accessorize, £28

Bruce Springstien top, H&M, £9.99

Minnie Mouse vest, H&M, £9.99

Longline, drop waist shirt, H&M, £14.99

Pink cardigan, Miss Selfridge, £28

PJ's & Slippers, Both La Senza, £20 & £10

Canvas pumps, River Island, £12.99
Pink ballet pumps, Next, £28

Cream belt, River Island, £12.99
Coral earrings, Accessorize, £12

Navy handbag, River Island, £34.99

Beach bag, Accessorize, £35


Loves,

5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love that beach dress, the colors are so cutteee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The accessorize dress and next shoes are so gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you really did do some shopping! Very jealous of you-I'm in desperate need of some shopping! You got some lovely things xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spend so long in work i recognised the river island items without even reading the tags...

    oh dear ! aha
    lovely haul xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that navy purse!! its so vintage looking!! awesome haul!!

    ps. Omg do you really own the gold watch?! i would love it if you posted some pics of you wearing it so I could see how big it is on the wrist! i think it's gorgeous! your so lucky your bf picked out something so nice!!

    xoxo!
    mon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)