Tuesday 29 September 2009

Fashion Union Press Day - Personal Experience

Hi ladies,

So a few weeks ago I got invited to the Fashion Union press day in Covent Garden, for those of you that don't know Fashion Union is an up and coming fashion website. I have only been able to post about it now because the story was embargoed until the 29th Sept (today). I will be filling you in all about it in my next post, but for this one I just thought I'd show you what I wore, and what I got.

OOTD:


I wore:
Cream Petal top, Topshop
Grey boyfriend blazer, River Island
Grey/Black scarf, H&M
Blue patch skinny jeans, River Island
Cream & gold studded pumps, River Island
Bead bracelet, Tiffany
Watch, Guess
Bag, Guess

When I arrived, I was greeted by the lovely intern, had a chat with some of the guys behind fashion union and got to browse through the collection (more about that in the next post), once I'd looked through, I picked out some of my fave pieces and asked the guys to email me the high res files for me to publish for you all to have a look at. 

I then got my hands on one of the GORGEOUS cupcakes I'd spied on the table as I walked in, how pretty is this?


And on my departure was given a goody bag containing Fashion Union products. I got a black across body bag, frilly umbrella, a leopard print pashmina, a Fashion Union catalogue, a press release and a 35% press discount.


Just thought I'd share a bit of personal experience from the day, and look out for my next update with all the pressy stuff. 

Loves,
xoxox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me :)