Thursday 16 September 2010

HAUL: Birthday Presents

After all my birthday posts, here is the one that you've been waiting for... * my birthday haul *

I must have been a good girl, because I was lucky enough to receive all of this good stuff and I really appreciate and love it all.

* Pamper day and HP laptop from my boy.

* Vivienne Westwood Melissa boots, The Carrie Diaries book, BFF bubble bath, photo frame and birthday girl badge from my bestest.

* Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy 35, me2you bear, UGG boots, Links of London bracelet, Travel accessories from Accessorize, Pink ruffle clutch bag, nightshirt, PJ's, slippers and blindfold and Dirty Dancing tickets from my parents.

* Dress from my brother.

* D&G perfume, floral bag & scarf, photo frame from various friends.

* £50 from the boys mum.


Loves,



9 comments:

  1. wow! You lucky girl, so amazingly gorgeous presents xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My word, you are very lucky - what an impressive collection of presents!

    Some lovely things there - that dress is really pretty.. Did your brother choose it himself or did he have a helping hand!?

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing presents, love your LV, in fact love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are suuuchh a lucky girl.
    esp love those uggs and the louis.<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got so spoilt! So jealous. Love the LV! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You lucky, lucky girly! :) LOVE the Speedy as you know and everything else you got is beautiful too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky lucky lady!! Your birthday pressies have given me some inspiration for stuff to put on my christmas pressie list! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! lovely pressies I bet you were over the moon! I love them all especially the speedy :) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)