Thursday 16 September 2010

BIRTHDAY WEEKENDER: Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner

In the final part of my birthday weekender I went to see Dirty Dancing on Monday night. I got tickets from my parents for my birthday for myself, Mum, my best friend, Nicola and my cousin Fiona.

It was absolutely brilliant, and if you haven't seen it, and are a fan of the film I urge you to go and see it. I can't reccommend it enough, the atmosphere was truely electric and as soon as it finished I wanted to watch it all over again!

Here are the photo's from the evening...


Loves,

2 comments:

  1. I love the film, so can imagine you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool! We went to see it aswell, my hubs won tickets at work. And I was totally amazed at how awesome the story was put into theatre and the decor was really smart :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)