Thursday 21 May 2009

An Introduction


Hello,

Welcome to I heart that, a brand new blog for me to share all my thoughts on fashion and beauty and all other prettyful things. I'm Rachel, I'm 22 years old and a Fashion Journalist living in South West London, England. I graduated from University last summer and have previously worked for the Daily Mirror newspaper and Reveal magazine. 

I have been blogging for many years now, having my own personal blog at livejournal.com but with my recent interest in make up, beauty blogs and make up tutorials on youtube and of course my degree in fashion, I decided it was time to create my own destination on the world wide web where I can obsess over and share pretty things. 

So this is me looking very pleased with myself on a night out earlier this year;;


 (I'm not an alcoholic I swear, the drinks were just on offer!)

10 random facts to help you get to know me better;;

1] I am naturally a red head, and up until November last year I had been blonde for 7 years, but after some encouragement from my best friend Nicola, I took the plunge and went brunette, and I haven't looked back since. I feel much sexier, and my hair is in much, much better condition. 

2] I drive a 4 year old black Mini Cooper and it's my baby. It's decked out with the chrome and leather interior and it's just gorgeous. 

3] My boyfriend is called Jack, we've known each other for about 2 years, but only recently got together. He's pretty amazing, and we are going to Egypt in two and a half weeks, excitement!

4] I am the girliest girly-girl you will ever meet, therefore my favourite colour is of course, pink.

5] I have an unhealthy addiction to shopping and go at least once a week and always without fail come home with MORE clothes.

6] My favourite stores are River Island, Oasis, Warehouse, H&M, Top Shop, Miss Selfridge & Zara, yes I am a high street whore.

7] I own over 150 pairs of shoes. I count them about every 6 months, I think I'm due a count up pretty soon. 

8] I have a slight obsession for handbags, sunglasses and watches. 

9] I love The Hills!

10] And lastly I'm a Virgo, I don't really believe in signs, but oh wells. 

6 comments:

  1. I love MINIS! You lucky girl! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks. I love it <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh I have those earring too :D them look hot on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I love them! Good old Topshop x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in South West London too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)