I’m back after over a month of absence. Sincere apologies and I won’t bore you with all the details, but life sort of took over and I didn’t really have time for any blogging, and it was the last thing I wanted to do after a long day in front of a computer screen at work.
However, it was my birthday on Monday and I turned the ripe old age of 25, so I thought this would be a great way to break back into the blogging scene with a few birthday related posts.
So first up…the exciting bit…
:: THE BIRTHDAY HAUL ::
As you can see I was a very lucky girl to receive:
- Clothes: Dresses, Tops, Shorts, Superdry hoodie.
- Links of London iPhone case.
- Links of London black skull friendship bracelet.
- Links of London belcher bracelet.
- Thomas Sabo pink stone bracelet.
- Thomas Sabo cocktail glass charm.
- Pandora black friendship bracelet.
- Mark Jacobs Oh Lola perfume.
- Benefit Hoola.
- Benefit Coralista.
- Vintage perfume bottle.
- Blue stone ring.
- Pearl earrings.
- Sex & The City 2 DVD
- Fast & Furious 5 DVD (not pictured)
- Wine (not pictured)
- Thorntons chocolate clutch bag (not pictured)
- Random bits and bobs (key rings etc)
- Brown Longchamp short handled bag.
- Carvela peeptoes.
- Carvela patent court shoe.
- Silver Toms.
- Brown ankle boots from Topshop.
And finally, something that isn't pictured as I've had to take them back and order a new pair due to a slight bit of damage...
As well as getting me the Links of London Bracelet, Oh Lola perfume, Hello Kitty keyring, my gorgeous boyfriend Jack got me these utterly fabulous shoes from Kurt Geiger...
I am so happy with all that I got and truely grateful for all my friends and family spoiling me rotten!
Look out for some birthday outfit posts coming up soon!
Hope everyone is well!