Tuesday 4 January 2011

A Happy New Year and two OOTD's

Happy 2011!
I know I am a few days late, but I have been bed bound for three days and counting now. I caught the flu that I thought I had managed to dodge this winter, so I haven't felt human since the day before New Years Eve.
Still better late than never. I hope you had a fabulous entry to the new decade, mine was spent sipping on vodka, lemonades and limes, or VLL's, my drink of choice, with loved ones.

:: Snapshots from New Years Eve ::

Dress, TFNC, House of Fraser that was purchased in a last min mad dash to Westfield at 9pm the night before.
Shoes, Primark.
Ring, Primark.


:: New Years Day ::
(Please excuse my grumpy expression, this was the day the illness really kicked in)


























Swallow vest, Topshop
Plain vest (underneath), Warehouse
Leggings, Next
Tan Belt, Primark
Necklace, Accessorize
Rings, All New Look
Watch, Michael Kors
Fur jacket, Lipsy
Boots, Primark

Loves,

1 comment:

  1. Cute post.
    Happy new year.

    www.beccasdaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)