Saturday 27 November 2010

GHD's For Sale


I was about to put my GHD's on Ebay, but then I thought I would open it up to people on my blog first. Here we have a GHD slim straightener, in box complete with styling guides, product information, gaurentee card, all in perfect condition and excellent working order. Even box is still pristine.

I am only selling because I got a new pair as a present, I was keeping these as back ups, but it just seems silly, and a they are still working great, they may as well go to a loving home.

Please note, they are not the ones that bleep when they are ready - they just flash.

I am open to offers, so please do get in contact if you are interested :)


Loves,

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,

    How much do you want to sell them for? My straighteners have just broken and I've been looking to buy some new ones. :)

    Rachel
    xxrebevanxx@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) I understand you already have an offer above but I was also interested in them as mine have just broken :( If the deal above falls through can you email me at heather2606@aol.com
    Thanks :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used a fantastic site called http://www.compare-ghd.com
    which I would recommend for any Christmas presents. It’s great because
    it compares all the prices of ghd’s currently online so you can get the
    best deal! Defo recommend them! None

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)