Sunday 21 March 2010

Boots 17 Blush & Glow

Hello lovlies,

I hope everyone has had a nice weekend, this afternoon Jack and I went out to get some lunch in the nice weather and popped into Boots as he needed some hair gel, stupidly of him he went in through the make up aisle and the new 17 Blush & Glows caught my eye. I only use bronzers from the 17 range and a couple of nail polishes, but these were pretty and and were also on a three for two, so I got the two colours they had plus one of the regular blushes they do.

Top: Plum Puff
Left: Peaches & Cream
Right: Strawberry Swirl



Peaches & Cream
L-R: Mixed together, the blush, the highlight

Strawberry Swirl
L-R: the blush, the highlight, mixed together

Plum Puff

These blushes are £3.49 each, but on the 3 for 2 at the moment. And are pretty good value for the price because they are so highly pigmented and have a really creamy formulation. I've yet to try it on my face, but I imagine it'll be lovely. I'll probably use Blush and Glows as more as a highlight and the Plum Puff on my cheeks. Look out for a FOTD featuring these coming soon.

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me :)