Sunday, 24 January 2010

Pay Day Weekend Haul

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone has had a fab weekend, mine was spent with my best friend, shopping on Saturday and then a night out as we finally got paid! 

So here's some stuff I picked up..


Models Own nail polish in Pink Punk


Barry M Lipglosses in Toffee and a free Limited Edition gloss when you spend £6 on Barry M in Boots (I also got my Mum a nail paint) which smells of strawberry bubblegum, yum! 


Once Upon A Time necklace, Topshop


Grey quilted bag and black quilted purse, both River Island 


Vests, H&M


Nautical dress for work, Next


Long stripey top for work, Next


Long floral top for work, Next


Pink bodycon skirt, H&M


Blazer, Next


Gold/pearl necklace & bracelet, both Next

Did anyone else go shopping this weekend?

Loves,

11 comments:

  1. I did but only got a few bits!! I LOVE that Topshop necklace hun!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh and I got a River Island bag too! :) Just did a post with it in xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul :).
    I love the BarryM toffee lipgloss, looks and smells amazing! How'd you get a free one?
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gorgeous haul. :)
    Where abouts do you work?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chloe, I love the Topshop necklace too, I know its a bit much,but I thought it was really unusual. I'll go check out your post now!

    @Charlotte, in Boots at the moment, they have an offer on when you spend £6 on Barry M, you get a free one, so I got my mum a nail paint too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Laura Jaye, I work part time in Next a couple of nights a week. But I'm actually a Fashion Journalist, I do a bit of writing for the Dorothy Perkins website x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh okay - explains the next clothes you bought for work.
    I was just curious. Sorry i'm dead nosey aha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Laura Jaye, haha, thats cool hun! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think i might have to go and spend £6 in boots just to get the free gloss as i love the toffee one so much ahh well can never have to many nail paints :P xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I envy you. These are really beautiful items that you've bought. I needed to apply for South Dakota cash advance to be able to do some shopping this Holiday season. There are tons of things to buy, especially the gifts. I'm almost done, though.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)