I was nominated by Irish for the Gorgeous Blogger Award, and as it was so nice of her I thought I'd do the same. Everyone go check her out!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Copy the award and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
So, 7 interesting facts about me, ummm here goes...
1. I must own nearly 200 pairs of shoes, at my last count up it was 167. You have to bare in mind that I own a LOT of flip flops though. I have shoes all around my house, we have a shoe cabinet in the hallway, I have shoes under the stairs, a black bag full in our spare room and of course in my own room. When I move house I want a special wardrobe just for shoes so they're all on display and shown lots of love! I have serious shoe issues.
2. I find it stupidly hard to throw the most pointless of things away, for example cardboard boxes that make up comes in. Don't ask me why, I'm weird.
3. I have known my best friend since we were 8, that's 15 years. I'm so proud that we're still friends after all this time, other than family there is no one else I've ever known for that long.
4. I drive a Mini Cooper and her name is Molly the Mini, before that I drove a Polo, her name was Polly the Polo, can you spot the pattern? My best friend named both my cars.
5. I have a BTEC National Diploma in Multimedia, and a BA Hons degree in Fashion Journalism.
6. I have just eaten nearly a whole pack of Maryland cookies whilst writing this, ooops.
7. I have a toyboy! My boyfriend is 4 years younger than me, previously I went out with someone 5 years older than me, talk about different ends of the scale!
Be sure to check all these girlies out, they're fab!