Friday 20 November 2009

Daily Make Up Survey

1. What time did you do your make up today? Not until about 1pm today as I wasn't starting work until 2.30pm.

2. What's the least expensive beauty item you used? I wore my Natural Collection lipstick in Apple Blossom today, love it!

3. What was the biggest problem you needed to correct? Getting mascara on my nose!

4. Did you apply false eyelashes? Nope.

5. Did you do anything whilst applying make up? No, only make up.

6. Biggest make up mishap today? The nose thing.

7. Did you have any make up inspiration in mind? Nope, was just going for a natural look for work.

8. What was the most time consuming part of your make up routine? Foundation application and blending it in.

9. What part of your routine is the most fun? Blusher because I get to smile whilst applying.

10. What part of your make up makes the biggest difference in the way you look? Mascara without a doubt.

11. Neutral or colourful eyeshadow? I like my peaches, creams and browns, today I wore MAC's Style Snob with a bit of MAC's Grand Entrance in the inner corner.

12. Liquid or mineral foundation?  Liquid - Revlon Colour Stay.

13. Did you do your hair or make up first? Today I actually did my hair first, but it's usually always make up, then hair.

14. Did you pack a make up bag to take with you for the day? No, not today, I just took my lipstick with me.

15. When did you finish your make up? Probably about 1.15pm.

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me :)