Friday 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding

william-and-kate-wedding-portrait

I didn't think it would be right to go without mentioning the Royal Wedding. I know we've all seen tonnes of posts already and it's been all over the television, and I'm sure it still will be for days to come.

But what a truely momentous day it was. I am happy to have been around to watch part of history in the making. Everything was magical and Kate a picture of absolute perfection.


So congrats to the future King of England and his beautiful Duchess Kate Middleton.


article-1381815-0BD4536900000578-478_964x492Now I will leave you with the prayer that the happy couple wrote for the ceremony;;

"God our Father, we thank you for our families; for the love that we share and for the joy of our marriage.

In the busyness of each day keep our eyes fixed on what is real and important in life and help us to be generous with our time and love and energy.
Strengthened by our union help us to serve and comfort those who suffer. We ask this in the Spirit of Jesus Christ. Amen."

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me :)