Monday 4 October 2010

Eyeko Bloggers Event

Evening Ladies,

I realise this is terrilby late, but do excuse me as I've been having a lot of internet problems on my new laptop.

So as the majority of you will know by now because it's already been all over blogger and twitter, Eyeko held a bloggers event on Saturday 2nd October at Wenlock and Essex in Islington, London.

I met up earlier in the afternoon with the lovely Lauren from Lauren's Dressing Room (who I've known for many years but had never actually met until the event) for a spot of lunch, a few drinks and a good old gossip.

We were so busy nagging we didn't notice the time, so had to gulp our lunch down and jump on the tube one stop to angel to head to the event.

When we arrived at the event we were greeted by some lovely Eyeko staff, a private room, with a glowing dancefloor, mirrored ceiling, gorgeous cupcakes and yummy cocktails.

Lauren

Throughout the night there were several goings on, there were make-up artists and hair stylists on standby to beautify us, you could have your nails done, and get you tarot read, sample the up and coming new Eyeko products, take part in competitions, and meet and chat to the Eyeko creators Nina and Max.

Myself & Gem (who I went to school with)

L-R: Myself, Gem, Milly & Lauren

A fabulous night was had by all, and it was lovely to meet some more of the girls whose blogs I'm an avid reader of, I'm just sad I didn't get to to round and talk to everyone.

Thank you for the invite Eyeko I had a brilliant time :)
My take-away cupcake was scrummy...



Loves,

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you went to school with Gem! How cute :)

    Was great meeting you, and glad I finally found your blog to follow instead of the random crazy one that was on your Twitter haha!

    I'm still so annoyed with myself for forgetting my camera :(

    Hope your MAC stuff arrived and you're happy with it! Innocence, Beware! is truly gorgeous.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I love all the photos. I look exceedingly happy with that Spice Girls CD :)

    Was the cupcake yummy?

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)