Sunday 18 September 2011

Birthday OOTD's

As promised in my last post, I wanted to share the outfits I wore over my birthday celebrations last week plus a couple of sneaky shots of the festivities.

:: Saturday Night Out ::
Birthday 2
Birthday
In case you were wondering, I wore these shoes…
DSC09880
One shouldered dress; Miss Selfridge, £38
Feather earrings; River Island, £6.99
Bracelet; Dorothy Perkins, £8
Clutch Bag; Dorothy Perkins, £16
Shoes; River Island, £85

:: Sunday BBQ ::
birthday 3
Denim crop top; Primark, £8
Black lace bandeau; Miss Selfridge, £14
Black Maxi skirt; River Island, £26
Necklace; River Island, £8
Bangles; Primark (old)
Belt; Primark (old)
Sandals; Accessorize (old)

:: Monday Dinner ::
birthday 4
birthday 5
birthday 6
Dress/Tunic; Chelsea Girl at River Island (a birthday present from my brother)
Leggings; Next (old)
Bracelets; Links of London X2 & Pandora
Fur jacket; Lipsy (last winter)
Shoes; River Island as before.


Loves,

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ahhh lovely outfits and the shoes are to die for,you look you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all your snaps of your birthday festivities. Love that old shoulder dress from Miss Selfridge. I tell ya. That shop has upgraded loads.
    You look Great!! And I hope you no longer feel too old!!!

    hothappenings

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me :)