Wednesday 1 September 2010

Eyeko: Get In The Pink

(click to enlarge)



Hello my lovelies,

I just wanted to do a really quick post about the two new limited edition nail polishes by Eyeko that I was sent yesterday. I'll keep this short and sweet, because I am aware that a lot of bloggers have already posted about these, and the press release above says it all.

The two polishes are called Punk Polish and Chi Chi Polish. Punk Polish is actually a re-promote and I already have it in my collection in the older packaging. I saw it on someones blog ages ago and I had to go out and buy it, it gives the perfect bright pink nails, so I am thrilled to have a back up.

Chi Chi is a gorgeous glitzy pink colour and I am very excited to try it.

You better be quick if you want to try these, because as I said they are limited edition. They are available from the website now for the amazing price of £3.50

Go on, get in the pink!

Loves,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me :)